"Tidak akan kayanya kita kalau terlalu kedekut untuk bersedekah, dan tidak akan miskinnya kita kalau kita selalu bersedekah"

Friday, April 27, 2012

Apam Polka Dot... Order now....

Salam all,

Just to let you all know that i'm selling Apam Polka Dot. I'm not selling the small size, mine is medium size. Small one tu tak puas makan and mine takde jam ya... i dah buat testing, budak2 especially my boys tak suka ada jam kat dalam. Even i had an order from my BFF Suraya, she ordered without jam.

During Raya, i bake some and bawa balik to my mom-in-laws. In less than an hour, the apams is 'sold-out'. The kids love it for its colour and the taste is not that sweet, just nice.


I love the colours, it really an eye-catching...

I made this for Adam for his class party...
So peeps... place your orders now... call me at 0123600850...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...