"Tidak akan kayanya kita kalau terlalu kedekut untuk bersedekah, dan tidak akan miskinnya kita kalau kita selalu bersedekah"

Monday, April 1, 2013

hear ye... hear ye...

it's time of the year....

it comes again...

very excited...

am very scared too...

for i'll be a year younger (hehehehe).....

it's my birthday month....

am preparing list of what i want..... should i?

praying hard this month for the blessings (and more Shaklee sales too) by the Almighty... 

Amin...


For enquiries and orders for Shaklee products, do not segan-segan to contact me!

Sapa nak join our Shaklee family, amat dialu-alukan.... contact me also eh...

Call / SMS / Whatsapp

Amirah - 0123600850

or
my Bizz partner and my sleeping partner 

Zul@Ajoi - 0132413454

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...