"Tidak akan kayanya kita kalau terlalu kedekut untuk bersedekah, dan tidak akan miskinnya kita kalau kita selalu bersedekah"

Friday, June 1, 2012

June Already

Salam Peeps. Sorry for the silent. After being in Sick Mode, been busy with things at work. Tender especially. The tense is not only in the office but at home too. Knowing that now is the school holidays, i got more phone calls from home than usual. Havoc ok? Complaint from my mom and my boys. Stress tau!!

Did you notice that it is already June? Meaning we are in the middle of the year 2012. Alhamdulillah. I am still breathing the poluted air, drinking the not so clean water, eating like nobody business and I thank Allah for all this. Thank You ALLAH!!

June is my firstborn's birthday. 19th June . It's gonna be Adam Uqasyah's eight birthday. I can't believe i am Umi to a very sensitive, always want to win, wants people to listen to him (i guess that's every firstborn thingy) and manja son. Adam is also a caring brother. Eventhough he did not show it, we know. Tonite, he wants his Ayah to bring him to see football at Stadium Shah Alam. So Ayah please come home early.

In June also, Ammar got his Genetic appoinment. That's on the 21st. We'll see how he has progress. Well to us, he has grow actively. Walking at 13th months and eating non-stop. Whenever he sees food, he will come to you. You better give to him, else he will scream as loud as he can until he gets what he wants. That's how he is nowadays.  

Arham & Ameer? What can I say. They always fight. I just received call from my mom informing me that Arham kicks Ameer and Ameer's lips bleeds. I inform my hubby and he said; what are we to do with this two? Frankly, i don't know. I keep on reminding them not to fight and also remind them about 'Syurga' and 'Neraka', 'Dosa' and 'Pahala'. You know boys will always be boys. You remind them today, they said OK Umi, we will not do it... next day, they will fight again and i got complaint again! 

Tomorrow i'll be attending a class; whole day and my hubby is gonna take care of the boys. Sunday i might be coming to office to complete some unfinished works because i'll be on leave on Monday.

So peeps, have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...